Bathers’ Pavilion Holiday House
66 Pandanus Drive, Horseshoe Bay, Magnetic Island
10 guests, 4 bedrooms, 6 beds, 2 bath
Bather’s Pavilion is an executive style four bedroom home with style, space and comfort for larger families or family groups. It is fully air-conditioned and features a lovely heated pool (seasonal) and enclosed back yard. Bathers’ Pavilion is a short walk via boardwalk to the Horseshoe Bay beachfront, featuring restaurants, shops and water sport activities. Some nearby attractions in Horseshoe Bay include Beach Horseriding, Bungalow Bay Koala Village and Wildlife Park and Horseshoe Bay Recreation park. Wifi available (charges apply).
Other features of the home include:
- Main bedroom with large ensuite, walk-in-robe, TV and DVD
- Large, well equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Comfortable open living area with lounge, TV and dining table
- Ceiling fans & air conditioning throughout
- Large tiled veranda with beautiful outdoor furniture including lounges, dining table & lounge chairs.
- Beautiful pool (HEATED IN WINTER) with paving and resort style pool lounges to relax
- Main bathroom has bath & separate toilet
- Fenced and private home
- Internal laundry with washing machine & clothes dryer
- Portacot and highchair provided
- All linen and towels supplied (excluding beach/pool towels)
Sleeps 10 guests
Low Season – $2,625 per week. 3 night minimum stay $1200. 4-6 nights @ $400/n
High Season – 3,150 per week. 3 night minimum stay $1500. 4-6 nights @ $475
5-7 night minimum stay may apply in peak times and school holiday periods.