26 Corica Crescent, Horseshoe Bay, Magnetic Island
7 guests, 3 bedrooms, 4 beds, 1 bath
Kookaburra Lodge is a stylish, well equipped home with lovely furnishings and features, designed to create a comfortable, stylish and relaxing holiday experience for couples, small groups or families. Fully fenced with carport, the home is perfect for a weekend getaway or longer stay and caters very well for children and pets also!
The lovely lagoon style pool has a wonderful sitting area, pool chairs and shade cover for the summer months. The large, spacious back veranda looks out over the pool and beyond to the wonderful National Park Mountain range.
- Open air kitchen well equipped with modern appliances and breakfast bar
- Light and airy living room (air conditioned)
- Large TV, DVD player and assortment of DVDs
- All bedrooms offer built-in robes, ceiling fans, bedside tables and lamps
- Main full bathroom with extra toilet off laundry (offers external access from veranda)
- Lovely veranda with large outdoor table and BBQ for alfresco dining. Roll down blinds for extra privacy and shade
- Professional grade linen and towels supplied (excluding beach/pool towels)
Accommodates 7 guests (trundle bed in main bedroom)
$1330 per week. Minimum 2 night stay $480. 3 – 6 nights @ $200/n
5 to 7 night minimum stay may be required in peak seasons and school holiday periods.