28 Corica Crescent, Horseshoe Bay, Magnetic Island
8 guests, 3 bedrooms, 6 beds, 1 bath
- Adults: 8
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, BBQ, Ceiling Fans, Equipped Kitchen, Free Parking on Premises, Hot Water, Iron, Patio/Balcony, Pool, Private Yard, TV, Washing Machine
- View: View over swimming pool up to mountains
- Bed Type: 1 Queen / 1 Double / 2 Single Bunks
- Location: Horseshoe Bay
Prices start at: $420 for 2 nights
Le Muintir (pronounced Le Mwin chir and Irish for extended family) is a relaxing and comfortable holiday home situated in a quiet position, close to Horseshoe Bay Beach and island activities.The large air-conditioned lounge area has TV and DVD, and an assortment of books and games. In the dry season there is access from the backyard gate, over the culvert and up to the beautiful boardwalk through the lagoon area and up to the end of Henry Lawson Street – a great shortcut to the Horseshoe Bay shops, restaurants and beach. The lovely back veranda overlooks the pool and spacious back yard, housing comfortable seating, outdoor dining and BBQ. Rainbow lorikeets and kookaburras often visit in the mornings and evenings.
- Well equipped kitchen, inside and outside dining
- Internal laundry with washing machine
- Main bedroom has queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and private balcony
- 2nd bedroom has double bed, ceiling fan
- 3rd bedroom has air conditioning and 2 single bunk beds to sleep 4
- Professional linen and towels supplied (excluding beach/pool towels)
Accommodates 8 guests.
$1120 per week. 2 night minimum @ $220/night. 3 to 6 nights $180/night.
5-7 night stays may apply for all school holiday and Christmas/New Year weeks.