11 Dent Street, Horseshoe Bay, Magnetic Island
4 guests, 2 bedrooms, 2 beds, 1 bath
You’ll feel hidden away in this tranquil paradise, yet be just a short stroll from the hub of Magnetic Island. Moana Cottage is situated on a shady and cool block with gums and palms. It is one of the rare homes in Horseshoe Bay that offers the convenience of being just a short stroll from the beachfront including shops, restaurants, water sport activities and other island attractions without compromising the privacy and comfort for the holiday maker.
Nestled back onto National Parkland, set far from the traffic and hidden amongst native bush, Moana Cottage takes full advantage of the natural landscape surrounds, making you feel like your miles away from it all.
Enjoy relaxing in the fully-screened sunroom or on the back veranda while feeding native birds and rock wallabies.
Other features of the home include:
- Fully air- conditioned with ceiling fans
- Screened sun room overlooking gardens
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen with new oven, stove and microwave
- One bathroom, separate toilet
- Stylish leather lounges and new loungeroom and dining room furnishings
- Digital TV, DVD, STEREO
- Large covered back verandah with BBQ overlooking National Park.
- Private and quiet location
- Internal laundry
- All linen and towels supplied (excluding pool/beach towels)
Sleeps maximum 4 persons
2 night minimum stay
5 to 7 night minimum stay may apply during school holidays and peak season periods