Naturessence, overlooking Natural Lagoon
38 Corica Crescent, Horseshoe Bay, Magnetic Island
8 guests, 4 bedrooms, 5 beds, 3 baths
Unwind and relax in a quiet, private location surrounded by an abundance of wildlife and the natural beauty of Magnetic Island. Overlooking the Horseshoe Bay Lagoon, this lovely home has large covered veranda and pool to enjoy the outdoors and a spacious and modern interior, recently decorated and fitted out with new furnishings exclusively for guests. 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms in main home plus separate retreat with ensuite and kitchenette. A short walk to Horseshoe Bay beachfront, restaurants & watersports.
The home has two internal bedrooms. The master bedroom has a queen bed, 2nd bedroom has two single beds. The third bedroom is an external room, but connected to the house. It is air conditioned and has a queen bed.
The retreat has a separate entry and deck. It has a queen bed, air conditioning and private bathroom.
Laundry is off the large outdoor veranda, overlooking the pool with large outdoor dining and lounge setting.
- Fully air-conditioned
- Fly screens and ceiling fans throughout
- Spacious living area with large flat screen TV and comfortable lounge area
- In-ground pool and pool chairs to soak up the sun
- Large covered outdoor area with lounge seating plus 8 seating dining setting
- A short walk to Horseshoe Bay beachfront, restaurants & watersports
- Professional linen and towels supplied (excluding pool/beach towels)
Accommodates 8 guests.
$1925 per week. Minimum 3 night stay @ $350/night, 3 to 6 nights @ $300/night
5 to 7 night minimum stay may be required over school holidays and peak seasons